Quote:
The whole point of bumping is to put active threads first so that people won't have to start a new thread every time they want to ask about something, like now. You obviously have never used any other forums before.

- If something has been posted before then there's no need to make a new thread every time anyway. And yes I have used other forums before, how else do you think I know that bumping is the worst thing ever. Yes, ever.

Quote:
Spare me the forum ego-trip, OK. At the time when I posted the petition, there had hardly been a mention of UTF-8, and using a petition like this is a valuable way of measuring how many people outside the board are actually interested. Well, would-be, if it weren't for people like you who seem to think that it's some kind of plot to offend Khaled personally.

- Yes, at the time you posted your petition there were only 3 or 4 posts about it, one of them being yours from about 12 minutes earlier. Then in that very thread Khaled pointed out that Unicode was on his 'todo list', so I have to wonder why you keep posting these semi-regular 'updates' of your petition as if it has any bearing on anything. And who said anything about offending Khaled? I'm talking about boring forum users with a meaningless petition.

Spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and stupid comments are intentional.