Quote:
- Probably because bumping is the most annoying thing ever. Yes, ever. What point would there be for an old thread about Unicode to be bumped everytime someone posted an inane addition to it like "I'd like to see this!"? Everyone - including Khaled - knows already that it's a useful feature and that people want to see it, so why make it keep bouncing back and wasting forum space?

The whole point of bumping is to put active threads first so that people won't have to start a new thread every time they want to ask about something, like now. You obviously have never used any other forums before.
Quote:
- The petition got criticism because it was pointless. Khaled's already said it will be added so why petition for something which you already know will be added?

Spare me the forum ego-trip, OK. At the time when I posted the petition, there had hardly been a mention of UTF-8, and using a petition like this is a valuable way of measuring how many people outside the board are actually interested. Well, would-be, if it weren't for people like you who seem to think that it's some kind of plot to offend Khaled personally.