Print Thread
#73611 04/03/04 08:42 AM
J
Jon Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
J
how do i write script that can auto clear all the IP in channel banlist .
it take me alot of time for goto room by room to popup the channel list anh remode them manually .

thanks

#73612 04/03/04 01:07 PM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
You can iterate through the $ibl and $chan identifiers using nested WHILE loops.

I would explain this further, but I make it a personal point to allow users to figure out "mass-scripts" for themselves. This is not a newbie-level script, and should be left to users who already know what they're doing... as such scripts can easily be disruptive to other users if written or used improperly.

Writing such scripts also tends to require methods of evading server flood limits. This varies from network to network and server to server, so a one size fits all script will be difficult at best. You will require knowlege of your own server's limits and tolerance.

- Raccoon

Well. At least I won lunch.
Good philosophy, see good in bad, I like!
#73613 05/03/04 10:53 AM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
You will require knowlege of your own server's limits and tolerance.

This is why I didn't achieve this by looping in my script. While the alternative makes the script ALOT larger it prevents floodkills when undoing even upto 200 bans. As peeps without an o:line can't breach a room's ban limit, my way of doing this is a bit more durable.

Link Copied to Clipboard