It would have probably been wiser for you to start a new thread, as this thread hasn't got that much to do with your query.
Secondly, we're volunteer helpers here and do not expect to be shouted at. Saying "HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS?" and "SOMEONE TELL ME WHY" is very demanding and rude, so try to be nice at all times. We can understand that some problems can get very frustrating, but fretting over things does not get you helped any faster or better
Unfortunately, due to PGPN and GamesNET merging, the new website, GameSurge.net, is still under construction - including the Forums which will most likely, in the future, help with G-lines. For now I suggest you try Contacting GameSurge
and see if they reply. By the time they do, it's possible that the G-line would have been removed.
That G-line message implies that you have been infected with a virus some how - even if you think you couldn't be infected, it's possible you are. Even if you have an AV installed on your computer, it's STILL possible! I suggest you try at least 2 of the following to check if you're infected:SwatIT
(Free online virus scan)AVG
(Virus scanner)The Cleaner
Do not run two at the same time as they may interfere with each other. I suggest you try a mix of virus AND trojan scanner to be sure. It is ok to have more than one installed on your computer at the same time, but *not* running at the same time
In future, make sure you do not:
1) Download illegal files, such as mp3s, movies or cracked software. This includes off of IRC, Kazaa, iMesh or Warez websites.
2) Do not visit "free pornography" links that are spammed to you, or websites such as the one listed at the start of this thread. All mIRC patches and new versions are legitimately available *ONLY* at www.mirc.com/get.html
3) Do not accept files off of strangers that might offer you their pic or something. Bottom line: Only use DCC with *trusted* friends.
4) Always make sure you have AntiVirus software on your computer, and make sure it's up to date. There is often an 'Update' button, or in the case of Norton AntiVirus, "LiveUpdate" which will update your AV. Check at least once a week.
5) Always make sure you have the latest version of mIRC *only* from www.mirc.com/get.html
6) Always make sure you have the latest Windows critical and recommended updates from www.windowsupdate.com
You may also like to read this page