mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#53606 11/10/03 05:27 AM
T
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
T
Today I spent time looking over the versions.txt on this site, I am looking for the following features:

26.Changed control/ignore dialog, now displays unignore seconds instead of minutes. <-- I can't find the ignore dialog

52.Added auto-hide nick list option in channel nick list dialog. <-- can't find it?

If anyone can find it, please tell me.

trenzterra
AustNet #trenzterra and #w
Head Scripter @ http://trenzterra.uni.cc
#53607 11/10/03 05:34 AM
T
Self-satisified door
Self-satisified door
T
I found the auto-hide nicklist, its on the top left of the status, channel option thing.

#53608 11/10/03 05:43 AM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
The ignore dialog is found under your Address Book (ALT+B) > Control tab
Choose Ignore from the droplist.

Well. At least I won lunch.
Good philosophy, see good in bad, I like!
#53609 11/10/03 06:16 AM
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
With "on the top left of the status, channel option thing", you mean it is in the channel window system menu. wink

Each window has a system menu. The system menu button is the little thingy in the top left hand corner of a window ie. the button you usually double-click to close a window. Click it once with your left mouse button.Alternatively type Alt - (alt + minus). It will popup the usual system menu (with options to move, minimize, maximize and close) but with a few added functions (these vary depending on the type of window).

Each channel window system menu has a 'Nick list..." item leading to a dialog with the 'Auto-hide nick list' option.

#53610 11/10/03 12:08 PM
Z
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
Z
Or right click on a channel's switchbar tab and you get the same menu smile

A little thing about the auto-hide nicklist, to make it come into view, you'll find that you have to move the mouse to the top-half of where the nicklist once was. Thanks for Andy- for informing me of this, since I thought the nicklist just wasn't liking me.

You won't like it when I get angry.
#53611 11/10/03 12:39 PM
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
Quote:
Or right click on a channel's switchbar tab

wow..... never thought of that! shocked

Quote:
move the mouse to the top-half of where the nicklist once was

yup, there is a sort of 'sweet spot' where you have to move your mouse to. This has been done to make sure you're able to reach the channels scroll bar. Still the auto-hide option might have some side effects, but this is about as good as it will get. grin

Link Copied to Clipboard