Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
ReCover Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
R
It seems that you have altered so that you Can't Resource Hack Version 6.1 of mIRC
I Resource Hack it because of the Tray,
Please come with Solutions etc.

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
The solution would be to use mIRC 6.03.

O
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
O
try ExeScope then

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
Buh. Since when do we help people with hacking the exe file? If you don't like the way it is, feel free to

a] use another client
b] write your own client.

DALnet #Helpdesk
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. -Confucius
O
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
O
hacking is when you change the code, this programs change only GUI

J
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
J
yea righ mad
GUI is part of program, so it is a code...

Go ahead, jump. 100,000 lemmings can't be wrong.
O
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
O
dont agree much, look at scoop script, IT IS CHARGED !!! and ALSO changed GUI on MIRC itself AND it still is "legal" to use and download and i havent saw any complains or charges against author !

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
If you don't agree much, why did your last post read 'wise ass', before you changed it.
Now, I don't know about everyone else, but to me when you said 'wise ass' it means that you know he is right. So don't give us that bullcrap.
Have you seen anyone else encourage others to hack the exe file, even if they are making minor changes? No.
Why don't you see it?
I'll tell you why.
  • 1. We respect Khaled and mIRC.
  • 2. We understood and agreed everything that is stated the license agreement.
  • 3. Anyways, I am not too sure on this (so don't quote me) but there might be a dll for what the original poster wanted, if there isn't, he could do do what everyone does and learn how to script in mIRC then write a Dynamic Link Library for mIRC in MSVC++.

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
Quote:
1. We respect Khaled and mIRC.

How would, for example, changing the mIRC icon to an XP style icon (32bit color) be disrespectful to Khaled and/or mIRC?

Quote:
2. We understood and agreed everything that is stated the license agreement.

Read the license, all it says is you can't modify the exe then distribute it. It doesn't say you can't modify it and use it yourself.

Quote:
3. Anyways, I am not too sure on this (so don't quote me) but there might be a dll for what the original poster wanted, if there isn't, he could do do what everyone does and learn how to script in mIRC then write a Dynamic Link Library for mIRC in MSVC++.

If you claim it is "disrespectful" to make his modification via resource editting, why would making the change via a dll be any less disrespectful?

O
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
O
what last post? and what "wise ass" ?? there is no post like that and if i edited it then it would say and i quote POST EDITED BY ORIONGODS... so technically you are selling bullcrap AND still that was not any answer/comment on my last post, + there are MANY scripts on mircscripts.org that are edited that way andi'm shure that khaled knows that with other millions users so AGAIN i dont see any charges against authors and/or site itself so NORMAL speaking that site ALSO contains illegal material and in NORMAL it should be closed so dont gimme BS on this public post about so called hacking coz there is PUBLIC website with illegal content that SUPPORTS that kind of materials - therefore... dare i say YOU KNOW [censored] !

O
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
O
and thanx to codemastr... seems he's only wise human here

K
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
K
actually im with you two... editing mirc for personal use is 100% ok

_________
may death strike you.
_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
i have edited my own mirc.exe in the past .. i do not change the version reply in the exe at all ... i only make visual changes to icons and images ... with that said i personally feel that shouldnt be any problem at all ... anything else id ever like to change in mirc can be scripted really really easily

D3m0nnet.com
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Uhh, excuse me, I know what I saw, and yes I did see 'wise ass', and yes, you did edit your post, however it does have a little checkbox saying Mark as edited.
Quote:

there are MANY scripts on mircscripts.org that are edited that way

See, it is NOT for personal uses, they are being re distributed.

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Quote:

If you claim it is "disrespectful" to make his modification via resource editting, why would making the change via a dll be any less disrespectful?

There is a huge difference in editing mIRC with a resource hacker and writing dll's to WORK with mIRC. Aye, resource hackers help you, but they don't do much, only let you change mostly everythng in mIRC.

O
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
O
>>See, it is NOT for personal uses, they are being re distributed.<<

YES ILLEGALY ACCORDING TO YOUR DESCRIPTION ON EDITING,, itz same crap as if you take your neighbours car, change the outer color and wheels and then giving it to someone else !

A
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
A
Post deleted by andymps

Liek OMG Yuo Stoleded my MageHurtzzzz!!!11
O
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
O
>>You CANNOT redistribute mIRC once it has been changed.<<

well tell that to authors out there PLEASE !

A
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
A
I too also saw wise ass, then moments later you changes it,
Quote:

mircscripts.org change mirc that way all the time

You CANNOT redistribute mIRC once it has been changed.
replied to wrong person :-/

Liek OMG Yuo Stoleded my MageHurtzzzz!!!11
O
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
O
ANYHOWS - to author - if you cant find ExeScope on net just post here if you want it i'll send you it via e-mail so we can end this posting and get ridd of this HOLY helpers exept those 2 guys above that have brain

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard