mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
L
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
L
ok, I got no idea if this is possible, thought I made a script that add a dialog window at the top of teh status window and made it as width as I can with the Status window maximized. Then, I start up my script on :Start: and it doesn't get show completly until I maximize the Status window.

My question is quite simple. Is it possible to Maximize the Status window at start up :

On *:Start: {
/window -x Status window ;this wont work. but that's what I wanna do.
}

thank you all for your help. smile

LewisSharp

LewisSharp
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Actually, I know dozens of people who use that very script... including myself. (The maximize on start part, anyway. I think this ought to be an standard option/default in mIRC.)

The only thing is, you need to put quotes around "Status Window" whenever using it in /window or $window.

Enjoy. cool

Well. At least I won lunch.
Good philosophy, see good in bad, I like!
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
Maximize your status window, click on the status window icon in the top left, goto Position -> Save Default.

- Jason
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
btw, there is no need for quotes in identifiers since they separate parameters by commas and not spaces..

Last edited by ScatMan; 25/06/03 01:20 AM.
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
If you use the /window command and are referring to the status window, it is imperitive you use "Status Window" not just status window. The latter will whink just Status is the window name.

-KingTomato
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Quote:
btw, there is no need for quotes in identifiers since they separate parameters by commas and not spaces..

Last edited by ScatMan; 25/06/03 01:51 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard