mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
RonnyJ Offline OP
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
I've been using mIRC with black backgrounds since forever.

Today mIRC updated from 7.64 to 7.65. After launching, there was suddenly a white line between the editbox and the main window. Before, there was no visible line here.

Is there a way to change the color of this line? Or am I stuck on 7.64 forever now? The white line to the black background is really disturbing.

mIRC 7.64:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

mIRC 7.65:
https://i.imgur.com/eLewPnt.jpg

Thanks (=

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
This option has been removed from the latest version. mIRC now uses standard interface colors for all of the separators between windows. I might be able to add this to the Colors dialog in a future version though, which would allow you to specify different bar colors for different color themes. That would make more sense than how it worked before, where there was only a single setting that applied to all themes.

RonnyJ Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks for clarifying. Being able to specify different bar colors in the Colors dialog would be awesome. I went back to 7.64 for now.

D
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
D
Any chance this option has been added somewhere yet? Would love to be able to change the color of the separators bar to fit my theme better! Cheers

Link Copied to Clipboard