mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
Color of the line between editbox and main window #268837 08/05/21 04:50 PM
RonnyJ Offline OP
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
I've been using mIRC with black backgrounds since forever.

Today mIRC updated from 7.64 to 7.65. After launching, there was suddenly a white line between the editbox and the main window. Before, there was no visible line here.

Is there a way to change the color of this line? Or am I stuck on 7.64 forever now? The white line to the black background is really disturbing.

mIRC 7.64:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

mIRC 7.65:
https://i.imgur.com/eLewPnt.jpg

Thanks (=

Re: Color of the line between editbox and main window [Re: RonnyJ] #268840 08/05/21 05:33 PM
Khaled Offline
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
This option has been removed from the latest version. mIRC now uses standard interface colors for all of the separators between windows. I might be able to add this to the Colors dialog in a future version though, which would allow you to specify different bar colors for different color themes. That would make more sense than how it worked before, where there was only a single setting that applied to all themes.

Re: Color of the line between editbox and main window [Re: Khaled] #268841 08/05/21 05:55 PM
RonnyJ Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks for clarifying. Being able to specify different bar colors in the Colors dialog would be awesome. I went back to 7.64 for now.