mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
P
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
P
Hello folks

I would like to automate to join multiple servers. Identify each with a separate nickname; enter an invite command and join certain channels.

I have been able to join multiple servers but I am unable to automate the rest of the process. To set my nickname; identify it. Enter an invite command and join certain channels.

I would really like if there is any script available for that.

Thanking everyone in advance. Any help would be super appreciated.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Code
On *:START: {
  echo 3 -s *** CONNECTING IN 5 SECONDS. HOLD SHIFT to ABORT.
  if ($mouse.key & 4) { echo 4 -s *** SHIFT key detected: Auto-connect aborted! | return }
  .timerSTARTCONNECT 1 5 startconnect
}
ALIAS startconnect {
  if ($mouse.key & 4) { echo 4 -s *** SHIFT key detected: Auto-connect aborted! | return }
; server    $server  -i $mnick $anick $email $fullname  -jn #chan1,#chan2,#chan3,etc

server    efnet +9999  -i Raccoon Raccoon` racc@- I am Raccoon  -jn #mIRC,#irchelp,#efnet
  server -m freenode     -i Raccoon Raccoon` racc@- I am Raccoon  -jn ##mIRC,#irchelp,#freenode
  server -m irc.mircscripts.net +6697  -i Raccoon Raccoon` racc@- I am Raccoon  -jn #mirc,#chat,#help
  server -m irc.swiftirc.net +6697     -i Raccoon Raccoon` racc@- I am Raccoon  -jn #msl,#help

}

Well. At least I won lunch.
Good philosophy, see good in bad, I like!
P
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
P
Thank you for replying... If you could just explain the code that you have posted it would be great.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Code
; When mIRC is started, this event will trigger.
On *:START: {

; Announce to the status window that we will auto-connect in 5 seconds.
  echo 3 -s *** CONNECTING IN 5 SECONDS. HOLD SHIFT to ABORT.

; Check if the SHIFT key is being held down, if so, stop the script using 'return'.

; Otherwise, create a timer to start auto connecting in 5 seconds.
  .timerSTARTCONNECT 1 5 startconnect
}

; Alias that the above timer calls after 5 seconds.
ALIAS startconnect {

; Check again if the SHIFT key is being held down, if so, stop the script.

; basic template of the 'server' command.
; server    $server  -i $mnick $anick $email $fullname  -jn #chan1,#chan2,#chan3,etc

; Connect to 4 IRC servers.  The first line utilizes the primary status window.
  ; The -m switch in the subsequent commands creates new status windows for multiple connections.
  ; Type /help /server to learn more about these parameters used.
  server    efnet +9999  -i Raccoon Raccoon` racc@- I am Raccoon  -jn #mIRC,#irchelp,#efnet
  server -m freenode     -i Raccoon Raccoon` racc@- I am Raccoon  -jn ##mIRC,#irchelp,#freenode
  server -m irc.mircscripts.net +6697  -i Raccoon Raccoon` racc@- I am Raccoon  -jn #mirc,#chat,#help
  server -m irc.swiftirc.net +6697     -i Raccoon Raccoon` racc@- I am Raccoon  -jn #msl,#help

}

Well. At least I won lunch.
Good philosophy, see good in bad, I like!

Link Copied to Clipboard