mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
E
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
E
I know it sounds daft, but is 'normal' in IdleRPG.

Situation. In Idle RPG all player, ie those that have logged in to the controling Bot which then voices them.

Until I noticed that an Op, whom I know is a game player, would not be actioned by my script.

Was using
Code:
 If(me$ isreg #idlerpg) { loginToGame }
and clearly that will not work since an Op, prior to loging in would never be a regular user.

To combat this I changed to (isvoice) but that doesn't pick up the 'voice' (+v) attribute for his nick; despite him being +~ (owner) and +v. The latter was documented in the channel when the bot returned after being offline and auto voiced users that were online when it went offair.

And so my question is how do I check if his nick is +v'ed when he is also +@ or above ?

In fact thinking about this how would you check if % (half-Op) and above other than checkin twice, one for % and once for @&q~ ?

Last edited by Erasimus; 26/03/19 01:30 AM.
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
You need either a) be present when the +v is granted to an op, and you will still see that he isvoice, or b) the network that has multi-prefix supports (CAP +multi-prefix, or NAMESX protocol extension) so that you can see both status prefixes when you join a channel.

Make sure that you have upgraded to the latest version of mIRC, v7.55, in order to benefit from the above features.

Well. At least I won lunch.
Good philosophy, see good in bad, I like!
E
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
E
Thanks Raccoon,

The server doesn't have either of those, so that answers the question.

The Only CAP messages I can see are
Code:
Caps supported: tls
Caps set: 

Which I cant even capture - debug shows them as
CAP [unique id] LS :tls
and
CAP [my nick] LIST :

Raw 005 only has OVERRIDE PREFIX=(Yqaohv)!~&@%+ and STATUSMSG=!~&@%+

Guess I'll need to take this up with the Admin of the site.

Once again, Thanks for the information.

R
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
R
you can use pnick, to get his nick with modes: @+NICK

Code:
if (@ isin $nick(#,NICK).pnick) {  }
if (+ isin $nick(#,NICK).pnick) {  }

E
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
E
Thanks rafa555, I'll play around with that.

Another thing cropped up (in my mind - which may be crazy).

That Op I was referring to in trying 'the is he voiced' as well as being an op. Exactly where is that test being carried out ?

He and I are in several channels at the same time, and it is only in the IdleRPG channel that he is op'd (he's the channel/game admin) and voiced. He is not voiced in any other channel, and is an Op in most of them.

So my question really is, how do I steer the test to only that 1 channel ?

I've just read up on $nick on wikichips, thanks guys, and it is def steerable, but what about the 'isvoice' ?

ahh ignore my babbling .. just found that too and was already using it ... damn, I need sleep

Last edited by Erasimus; 28/03/19 04:22 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard