I have Options / DCC with "Auto-get file" and in Trusted pop-up set both "Limit Auto-get to trusted users" and "Show get dialog for non-trusted users".
This has been working fine. However it stopped working after I added a trust, and started working again when I removed it and re-added it.
Unfortunately I did not save the configuration file containing the original trust definition and have not been able to recreate it. But it appears that the Auto-Get code may fail to work correctly in some circumstances, perhaps a corrupt entry.
I am not sure whether an examination of the Auto-Get code could identify the possible cause and get fixed. But if I don't report this you won't have the opportunity to fix it and if you can't stop the issue based on this information then nothing is lost.
I am just sorry that I cannot give you anything more to go on than this.
Last edited by Protopia; 12/10/18 08:31 AM.