Print Thread
F
Furiny Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
F
Hey,

I've received " [12:56] USERNOTICE:*:{ Unknown command ". I wonder that does anyone has a solution? It started today, yesterday it was fine.

Thanks in advance,
Furiny

Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
Did you modify something before those lines? Maybe some brackets are missing.

Dont give a fish - teach to fish!
F
Furiny Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
F
Thank you for reply, Splinny.

I don't think so that I have modified something?

Check this pictures:
Screenshot of script
Screenshot of mIRC

Last edited by Furiny; 27/12/17 01:39 PM.
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
1. are you sure you don't have another remote script loaded which might have the mis-matched curly braces?

2. are you sure this or another script like this isn't also loaded into the aliases tab of remote script editor? The error you see is what would happen if the "RAW USERNOTICE:*:" line were in the aliases tab. MIRC would see your alias and try to execute it each time any script tries to use the raw command. If this replies $true then that's your problem:

//echo -a $isalias(raw) $isalias(raw).fname

F
Furiny Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
F
Originally Posted By: maroon
1. are you sure you don't have another remote script loaded which might have the mis-matched curly braces?

2. are you sure this or another script like this isn't also loaded into the aliases tab of remote script editor? The error you see is what would happen if the "RAW USERNOTICE:*:" line were in the aliases tab. MIRC would see your alias and try to execute it each time any script tries to use the raw command. If this replies $true then that's your problem:

//echo -a $isalias(raw) $isalias(raw).fname

Thank you for the reply, Maroon! Looks like that I have solved out the problem with this echo command, thank you! I've removed mIRC from AppData and connected mIRC to Twitch again with options, these scripts are working again now. smile

Link Copied to Clipboard