mIRC Homepage
Posted By: Furiny [Twitch] Subscription Notification - 26/12/17 11:05 AM
Hey,

I've received " [12:56] USERNOTICE:*:{ Unknown command ". I wonder that does anyone has a solution? It started today, yesterday it was fine.

Thanks in advance,
Furiny
Posted By: splinny Re: [Twitch] Subscription Notification - 27/12/17 03:30 AM
Did you modify something before those lines? Maybe some brackets are missing.
Posted By: Furiny Re: [Twitch] Subscription Notification - 27/12/17 01:29 PM
Thank you for reply, Splinny.

I don't think so that I have modified something?

Check this pictures:
Screenshot of script
Screenshot of mIRC
Posted By: maroon Re: [Twitch] Subscription Notification - 27/12/17 04:08 PM
1. are you sure you don't have another remote script loaded which might have the mis-matched curly braces?

2. are you sure this or another script like this isn't also loaded into the aliases tab of remote script editor? The error you see is what would happen if the "RAW USERNOTICE:*:" line were in the aliases tab. MIRC would see your alias and try to execute it each time any script tries to use the raw command. If this replies $true then that's your problem:

//echo -a $isalias(raw) $isalias(raw).fname
Posted By: Furiny Re: [Twitch] Subscription Notification - 27/12/17 05:13 PM
Originally Posted By: maroon
1. are you sure you don't have another remote script loaded which might have the mis-matched curly braces?

2. are you sure this or another script like this isn't also loaded into the aliases tab of remote script editor? The error you see is what would happen if the "RAW USERNOTICE:*:" line were in the aliases tab. MIRC would see your alias and try to execute it each time any script tries to use the raw command. If this replies $true then that's your problem:

//echo -a $isalias(raw) $isalias(raw).fname

Thank you for the reply, Maroon! Looks like that I have solved out the problem with this echo command, thank you! I've removed mIRC from AppData and connected mIRC to Twitch again with options, these scripts are working again now. smile
© mIRC Discussion Forums