Print Thread
#252340 04/04/15 10:30 PM
K
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
K
I can imagine, coin/point scripts are really annoying for you guys laugh

But i have a big problem.. my script dont work fine - i use it to give everyone who is registerd at my chat bot coins per min. and ppl who are in a special .ini file getting more coins! - sometimes its working, sometimes not - the timer is just sometimes not starting for some users, sometimes users who should get +50 only get +10... and i dont know why, perhaps because my bad scripting skills!

Quote:
on !*:join:#:{
if ($readini(users.ini,$nick,Money) == $null) { return }
if ($readini(specialusers.ini,$chan,$nick)) { $+(.timerpoints.,$nick) 0 30 add.pts2 $+($nick) }
else { $+(.timerpoints.,$nick) 0 30 add.pts $+($nick) }
}

on !*:part:#:{ $+(.timerpoints.,$nick) off }

alias -l add.pts { /writeini -n users.ini $1 Money $calc($readini(users.ini,$1,Money) + 10) }
alias -l add.pts2 { /writeini -n users.ini $1 Money $calc($readini(users.ini,$1,Money) + 50) }

Can someone improve this script? and tell me what i could do better Would be very nice.
Strange thing is: i have written a !text command who execute it for a user ($2 ex. !coinstart Username) and THEN its working 100%... smirk

Last edited by Krawalli; 04/04/15 10:44 PM.
K
Self-satisified door
Self-satisified door
K
To me that looks like you're preventing people who don't have any money from gaining any, with the second line of that code. Could you verify this and then if I'm incorrect could you post your code for add.pts and add.pts2 aswell please, and please use the [ code ] tags instead of quote.

K
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
K
Hey Keydosed smile
Thank you for the answer, i fixed the script by myself! But thanks for the effort, and jeah, the first line prevent ppl getting coins when they arent in the .ini file thats correct.

Sadly, i cant delete the thread, sorry.

Last edited by Krawalli; 05/04/15 11:53 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard