mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#245309 16/04/14 05:43 AM
R
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
R
for some reason my code refuses to work when i have the link protection and the points system together on the same client of mirc and if i take the link protection out it all works but if i add in the caps protection everything under it refuses to work in the same client. is there anyway i can have all of it in one client and have it all work with out it conflicting with something else in it?
heres my code http://pastebin.com/VfFMU5sL

B
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
B
I use separate mrc files for each module and that will eliminate a lot of the conflict. It also makes it easier to debug bot problems...

Basically you can't have multiple on text wildcards in the same script file you either have to merge them into one, or do as I suggested above and put each script in it's own mrc file.

A
Babel fish
Babel fish
A
How do you make separate files?

N
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
N
Alt + R, > File > New.

On topic, just like bl968 said, you have 2 instances of on *:text:*:#: - The * indicates that ALL text should trigger this event. Thus making all events come to the first of these instead of the second. The fix is to either make a new file (Which I didn't know I could back at the time) so I made them all into one big event instead.

But if you just make a new file and paste one of them in there, it'll work exactly the way you want it to.

Nillens @ irc.twitch.tv
Nillen @ irc.rizon.net
R
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
R
so just to make sure i understand all this, one client of mirc can run ore than 1 file at a time and it will work correct?

Last edited by raven124; 16/04/14 11:12 PM.
P
Babel fish
Babel fish
P
yes

Link Copied to Clipboard