mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
K
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
K
basically i am looking for someone that can help me set up a bot that can give viewers in twitch chat tokens/coins id like the coins to be called DocDollas as they are in the channel for X ammount of time. also mods can change currency of set persons or take away. and that people can check there balance with a key word suck as !balance or !tokens. any help on this would be much appreciated. i use mirc.

R
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
R
I am working on this exact script.

I currently have most of it complete:
You earn X tokens every X minutes (default 1 every 10 minutes)
You can check your tokens - !tokens
You can start a raffle - !raffle start
You can add tickets to the raffle - !ticket [number] only when raffle is open
You can end a raffle - !raffle end
You can modify tokens - !tokens modify (- or +)[number] [user]
You can check a specific users tokens - !tokens check [user]

To be completed:
Raffle handling... it works for 1 winner but I would like to make it able to draw a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. places with a !raffle end [number of winners] command.

If you have a popular twitch channel I would love to run an extended test on my script in your channel. Get back to me if you would.

K
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
K
http://www.twitch.tv/morikiopa

mosty streams on fri-sunday but would love a bot in there full time

R
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
R
Hey just letting you know I had not forgotten about you. I'm busy with real life things but I will have some time to work on the bot and finish it up hopefully in the next week. I'll see if I can catch your stream once I am finished writing it.

J
Self-satisified door
Self-satisified door
J
i also am looking for a bot of this caliber! my stream juk3 twitch - i stream daily in the evenings

R
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
R
The bot is currently deployed for an extended test. Once all the bugs/kinks have been hammered out I'll be contacting the rest of you.

Last edited by razezar; 25/05/13 04:04 AM.
D
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
D
I currently have a bot that I've made. It's a raffle system. If you want to check it out, contact Dragneel_ on twitch.

D
D
It is quite imperfect though... will wait for razezar too

J
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
J
Hi razezar,

I'm also interested with this script.

This is my twitch channel.
http://www.twitch.tv/infallible_leo

Do let me know if you have any updates. Thanks!

D
D
Alright, so I've completed the bot. And what it does is...
Assigns currency to a user for the time they're on the channel.
Raffle system using the currency.

F
F
I am currently looking for a bot of this caliber and function.
I stream on twitch.tv/facepalm1785.
I am not like super popular; But I get up to 20-25 viewers at peak hours.

I am willing to participate in the test;
And if you play diablo III; I'm even willing to pay for it with IGG. (idk, like 500mil?)

S
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
S
Hey there

I have been tasked by someone to have a look for some form of token system, that can be tailored to our needs, then i came across your post and was wondering if you could possibly message me back on either twitch.tv (Shane11997) or in these forums, the stream hits 200-500 every day but i'd like to test it in my channel first, to make sure it works and does not disrupt the stream chat.

Thanks
-Shane

W
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
W
Hey, I started streaming last week and have been doing lots of giveaways. I have lots of people that just stay for the set giveaways and I would like to reward the people that actually watch my stream. I get around 40 people watching at a time during peaking hours. I would love to get this bot for my stream. twitch.tv/willkill3577 I would really appreciate, been searching for hours and i'm not very techno smart when it comes to programming. Thank You!

R
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
R
Update: I've had the bot running in a stream for 2 weeks. Besides working out the initial bugs and when twitch's api goes down (grr, twitch can be really annoying) it's been running flawlessly.

I'm more than happy to host the token bot for anyone that wants it free of charge, but the problem is that it is being hosted on my own computer. Running a gaming rig 24/7 as a server for this uses a lot of power and throws off a ton of heat... it isn't very practical. Getting the appropriate hosting looks like it will run $35+ a month which I'm really not willing or wanting to do.

Does anyone have one of these or something similar sitting around lol?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16859107052

Last edited by razezar; 10/06/13 05:03 AM.
R
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
R
I think I have found a way of hosting that is way way cheaper. I'll order the hardware and see how it goes.

M
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
M
Hey there, awesome work! I was talking to you earlier in pm about this, and would love to get this working in my channel. I've need a bot like this so I could transition to full time streaming.

Here's a link to my channel, and I'm in IRC pretty much all the time so I'll see your message if you pop in.

http://twitch.tv/d3pros

S
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
S
I am in DIRE need of a bot like this. Please PM me, and I am willing to pay for someone to provide this bot, and help me set it up on my twitch channel. Please PM me if you can help.

R
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
R
Please be patient guys smile Once my hardware gets here I'll get it all assembled and ready to go. Assuming everything goes smoothly, I'll begin to contact people to get their bots set up. Should be a week or two max.

F
F
Originally Posted By: razezar
Please be patient guys smile Once my hardware gets here I'll get it all assembled and ready to go. Assuming everything goes smoothly, I'll begin to contact people to get their bots set up. Should be a week or two max.

Where do I sign up? ^.^

twitch.tv/facepalm1785

R
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
R
update: Alright guys. My parts arrived Saturday (much earlier than expected) and I got my new machine up and running. I've successfully migrated the current 2 bots I have running onto it and it looks like they've been running flawlessly since.

A lot of people have mentioned that they would be interested in donating/helping pay for the hardware I have bought. Again, the bot is free, and as long as my new server can handle it, I will host as many twitch bots as possible. However, for the people that were serious about donating, they will be given priority. Interested donators, please drop me a PM and I can get your bot setup as soon as I can.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard