mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
For the creation of dialog boxes use the dcx.dll which makes aero-style effects that can interact with the theme manager of Windows. Show an example of the style aero of my script, I want to emphasize this because in my need 'have a background color with dark shades in the style aero lacks the black.

VxD Script 8

Some of these styles aero require a mdi of dark color in order to be used in the mode dock window mdi, Treebar, toolbar ...

It would be nice to give the option to 'user to choose the background color and text mirc.

A Creative & Interactive mIRC Scripting
A
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
A
Can you be more specific? mIRC already allows you to choose background and text color in any window.

Do you mean specifically inside of DIALOGS? If so, this was not mentioned anywhere.

- argv[0] on EFnet #mIRC
- "Life is a pointer to an integer without a cast"
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
I do not mean the chat windows for such status, channel or query, but I am referring to MDI windows and dialog windows client.
I have met many people who would like to change the color of windows mirc without the 'help of third-party software that change colors in the windows proprietary.
In my case require this special because of this.
In the video I try to highlight a bug that is created by turning on the style in the aero toolbar that is attached to the client via the dock. In my script, you can activate different styles, I would say endless because you can assign any color or style. With dcx.dll you can enable Aero style dialog boxes that interacts with the background colors of the theme of windows in versions 7 and 8, using the color theme of the window.
I've attached the video does not show all the options, with which you can apply your own style in the dialog windows.
is a style purely transparent, which makes the windows style glass.
This style uses Aero and if the window is stuck in the dialog mirc being transparent (with background image in the dialog) shows a focus that tends to illuminate the dialog with consequent loss of color tones. This is because the background of MDI mIRC does not have the dark background that contrasts the other colors.
In summary and to have the style glass in the client mirc ... including dialog options, for instance.

Last edited by DEATHJ0KER; 30/12/12 05:05 PM.

Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
Originally Posted By: DEATHJ0KER
I do not mean the chat windows for such status, channel or query, but I am referring to MDI windows and dialog windows client.
I have met many people who would like to change the color of windows mirc without the 'help of third-party software that change colors in the windows proprietary.
In my case require this special because of this.
In the video I try to highlight a bug that is created by turning on the style in the aero toolbar that is attached to the client via the dock. In my script, you can activate different styles, I would say endless because you can assign any color or style. With dcx.dll you can enable Aero style dialog boxes that interacts with the background colors of the theme of windows in versions 7 and 8, using the color theme of the window.
I've attached the video does not show all the options, with which you can apply your own style in the dialog windows.
is a style purely transparent, which makes the windows style glass.
This style uses Aero and if the window is stuck in the dialog mirc being transparent (with background image in the dialog) shows a focus that tends to illuminate the dialog with consequent loss of color tones. This is because the background of MDI mIRC does not have the dark background that contrasts the other colors.
In summary and to have the style glass in the client mirc ... including dialog options, for instance.

I hope you help to better understand what is listed above smile
Enclose this my script for use with Windows 7 (This system activates all transparency effects in dialog boxes)properly loaded and running on Windows 7 [some systems even if they have gdi.dll can not enable the library]
To install it you need to install GDI+ Plus and latest Flash player

mIRC VxD Scripts

-> This is not intended as a share of spam, I noticed that here you have easy finger LoL

Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
sick it would be nice coloring mirc without use themes for windows modified
[img]http://yfrog.com/fvscreenshotqzcj[/img]

Last edited by DEATHJ0KER; 10/05/13 10:15 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard