Print Thread
#210774 25/03/09 12:45 PM
L
Lusht Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
L
Can someone explain me, why mIRC does ison-check for every server/connection even if I did add notify entry for specified Network/server? Really annoiyng.

Last edited by Lusht; 25/03/09 12:47 PM.

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'." - Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')
A
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
A
Did you add a network for *every* entry in your notify list? When I add one user with a network, mIRC does not send isons to my alternate networks, as in, it works properly. If you have users specified without networks, however, mIRC needs to send ISON to each of your networks. Make sure that all of your entries have specified networks.

- argv[0] on EFnet #mIRC
- "Life is a pointer to an integer without a cast"
L
Lusht Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
L
Originally Posted By: argv0
Did you add a network for *every* entry in your notify list? When I add one user with a network, mIRC does not send isons to my alternate networks, as in, it works properly. If you have users specified without networks, however, mIRC needs to send ISON to each of your networks. Make sure that all of your entries have specified networks.

Yes, they are.
That is the question actually, lol.

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'." - Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')
A
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
A
My question was rhetorical: the answer is, if you added a network for every entry, mIRC will *not* do what you described... Please check your notify list again and make sure each one has a valid network name. Also, make sure a script isn't sending the ISON rather than mIRC, so type /remote off and /timers off temporarily.

- argv[0] on EFnet #mIRC
- "Life is a pointer to an integer without a cast"

Link Copied to Clipboard