mIRC Homepage
Posted By: Lusht Notification system - 25/03/09 12:45 PM
Can someone explain me, why mIRC does ison-check for every server/connection even if I did add notify entry for specified Network/server? Really annoiyng.
Posted By: argv0 Re: Notification system - 25/03/09 11:21 PM
Did you add a network for *every* entry in your notify list? When I add one user with a network, mIRC does not send isons to my alternate networks, as in, it works properly. If you have users specified without networks, however, mIRC needs to send ISON to each of your networks. Make sure that all of your entries have specified networks.
Posted By: Lusht Re: Notification system - 29/03/09 05:14 PM
Originally Posted By: argv0
Did you add a network for *every* entry in your notify list? When I add one user with a network, mIRC does not send isons to my alternate networks, as in, it works properly. If you have users specified without networks, however, mIRC needs to send ISON to each of your networks. Make sure that all of your entries have specified networks.

Yes, they are.
That is the question actually, lol.
Posted By: argv0 Re: Notification system - 30/03/09 04:10 AM
My question was rhetorical: the answer is, if you added a network for every entry, mIRC will *not* do what you described... Please check your notify list again and make sure each one has a valid network name. Also, make sure a script isn't sending the ISON rather than mIRC, so type /remote off and /timers off temporarily.
© mIRC Discussion Forums