mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
C
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
C
Hi everyone, new to forums, but not to IRC. Though i haven't used irc for a little while, i didn't change any of my settings when i tried to connect to the aniverse server today. so naturally i would think that i would be able to get in....however, connection kept on timing out. Does anyone know if aniverse is currently down?

P
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
P
I was on and got a 'connection reset by peer'. Ever since, hours later, i still get timed outs. I've tryed finding sumtin about it on funsub sites but nothing. I tried posting on the aniverse site but im unable to. This is the only time ive seen it mentioned after several hours of the problem. I hope ur not the person on the aniverse forum who was banned.

"Humans Love a battle hardy. So does Puck, come on, lets party"
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
From what I understood from this website, Under the "Active" section of the page the network you mention was color coded orange meaning that "many connections failed" I'm assuming that it is still in sync just alot of time outs...

_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
a network is a COLLECTION of servers not just one ..... u might wanna try connecting to a different one besides the specific one your trying

D3m0nnet.com
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
I never connected to any of their servers. I just read off what I saw on the webpage I provided. Only to give the person a general idea...I know what a network is, I was born at night but not last night.

_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
lol sorry bout posting that to u ... lol was meant for the other 2 posters ..... just clicked urs as the bottom link sorry bout that one

D3m0nnet.com
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
Don't worry about it I actually did that on another post earlier myself. I was looking at one post with intentions to reply to that user but instead I replied to someone else...oh well we're only human right!?

_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
lol yeah i think i seen the one u did that too also .. again sorry bout the confusion

D3m0nnet.com
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
i havent seen anything on the various news sites, but the best thing to do is try that network's web page to see if they post any info. As TheGame's link shows, seems like its a network prob and you may just have to be patient until they resolve whatever the prob is.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
No biggie, already forgotten grin

C
OP Offline
C
Thanks for the advice and what not guys, but i don't think i'm banned lol, seems like something is just up with aniverse.....

N
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
N
Yep, check Here

C
OP Offline
C
i see.....so its saying that aniverse has many failed connections so thats why a lot of people hasn't been able to get on. Anyone have any ideas on if this is going to be a long-term thing? i've just tried a sec. ago a different server, irc-4.aniverse.com, that this page says and so far still no luck....argh!

N
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
N
You could try the website and maybe email them.

C
OP Offline
C
yeah thats what i'm doing, hope there will be some answers soon smile

T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
No problem...that's what we are here for. Hopefully you will be able to resolve the issue at hand.

C
OP Offline
C
thanks again cool

Link Copied to Clipboard