Print Thread
B
BoXeRn_ Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
B
Is There Any Script That Can Help Me With That? plz
confused I Tried The Snippet On http://www.mircscripts.org/showdoc.php?type=code&id=1810
but it not working , (sorry my english ;p)

G
Babel fish
Babel fish
G
Hm... That's kind of difficult. You should use either e-mails with attachments or some mirc script with its own file sharing feature. It's difficult to find this kind of thing in a script, cause mirc already has DCC, but i think i had seen a file server addon at www.mircscripts.org . I don't know where it is now!!!
Note: In order to file-share with others via mirc without using DCC, both users must have the same file-sharing system added on mirc.
Hope helped!

B
BoXeRn_ Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
B
,, the file-server addon you talk about , is that without dcc?

Last edited by BoXeRn_; 18/04/03 09:53 PM.
B
BoXeRn_ Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
B
But ,, the BIG problem is that i can't send dcc!! Because i use a router , (not a hub) ,, so i need something that can send files without using dcc .. maybe we can use sockets ,, or something ,, but i can't a [censored] about sockets!!
and ,, i will not use some script that we both(the sender and the reciever) must have ,,, hmm .. wha'evah laugh

S
Self-satisified door
Self-satisified door
S
have you tried fowarding ports? what type of router do you have?

_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
if you use a router u need to configure it correctly before u can send and recieve ANYTHING TO ANYONE no matter what type of special script u have u still cannot sent and recieve files if ur router is not setup correctly...... complain about it being someone elses fualt all u want but the problem lies in u ...... look up info on how to setup ur router responsibly and do not blame mirc for your failure to read directions .........

ok sorry for the lecture but i do hate when ppl blame everything on someone else

D3m0nnet.com
G
Babel fish
Babel fish
G
I thought you said you are not going to install the addon in two computers :tongue: . Anyway, the file-server addon i'm talking about is a socket addon. It uses sockets to down/up -load files through mIRC. No, it doesn't use DCC. I don't know anything about networks and stuff, although i'd take pleasure in studying Network things. (I'm 15 years old smile ) Ask _D3m0n_ instead. He seems to know the hell out of nets, and i'm happy to see him again grin
Hope helped again...
ger

B
BoXeRn_ Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
B
Yeah i Do That laugh

B
BoXeRn_ Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
B
But ,, Can You , plz check out the file-server addon you talking about ,, laugh if you find it !PLZ! take contact!! cool

G
Babel fish
Babel fish
G
Take a look at this search result , for all available web servers in mircscripts.org and also follow this link , that will get you to the system i was talking about.
Note: Disturbing, but it only works with mIRC ver 6.03!
Hope i helped (again) wink

B
BoXeRn_ Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
B
THANK! cool Love u laugh (im not gay :P)

G
Babel fish
Babel fish
G
Neither am I, but I love everyone smile It will be really tricky to find your way through these scripts, but work on that.

Link Copied to Clipboard