#136027 21/11/05 09:29 PM
V
Vick1 Offline OP
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
V
hi people,

I'm new in this forum, and I have some question.

I'm using ADSL connection with WinXP for my home PC. I used connecting to DalNet or Undernet.

But lately DalNet think my IP address was spam/flood, because sometimes I got K-Lined. Sometimes I still could login because my IP not always the same, only the three 1st part is always same. for example: 222.124.226.xxx

Sometimes I use free proxy (usually from www.proxy4free.com) when browsing with Internet Explorer, but I heard I could use free proxy also for mIRC. Is that right?

If yes, how to setting it? I don't know how to use scripts. Btw I use mIRC 6.12

If free proxy works for mIRC, what should I fill on Tools-Options-Local Info/Identify/Firewall?

Please help me if anyone knows smile

Vicki

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
If you feel you have been unfairly banned on DALnet for spamming, then you need to contact their mass advertisement team, including the entire ban message and your IP/ISP.

Free or open proxies found on the Internet are easily abused, and usually used for such purposes. Therefore, open proxies are automatically scanned for when connecting to DALnet and the vast majority of other networks. If found, you would be automatically banned.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris

Link Copied to Clipboard