does anyone have a script for hot potato
that i can have thanks for all your help guys

and thats the way the scout leader burns
#121482 28/05/05 07:29 AM
R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
I don't have one, and since I'm not sure just how a "hot potato" script would work (ie: what it would do), I can't refer you to anyone or work on one for you. If you'll describe what it's supposed to do, someone can probably write one, unless there's one already in existance

#121483 29/05/05 07:20 AM
W
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
W
Code:
;Made by Cobi, Do Not Remove This Line!
on *:TEXT:!hotpotato:#:{ msg $chan Hot Potato! | msg $chan To pass it, /me passes the hot potato to <nick> | set %hotpotato. $+ $chan $nick($chan,$rand(1,$nick($chan,0))) | describe $chan starts the music | timerhotpotato $+ $chan 1 $rand(5,500) stoppotato $chan | describe $chan passes the hot potato to %hotpotato. [ $+ [ $chan ] ] }
; uncomment the following line if you want ppl to be able to do !hotpotato nick instead of just !hotpotato
; on *:TEXT:!hotpotato *:#:{ msg $chan Hot Potato! | msg $chan To pass it, /me passes the hot potato to <nick> | set %hotpotato. $+ $chan $2 | describe $chan starts the music | timerhotpotato $+ $chan 1 $rand(5,500) stoppotato $chan | describe $chan passes the hot potato to %hotpotato. [ $+ [ $chan ] ] }
on *:ACTION:passes the hot potato to *:#:{ if ($nick == %hotpotato. [ $+ [ $chan ] ]) { if ($nick($chan,$6)) { if ($6 == $Me) { set %hotpotato. $+ $chan $nick($chan,$rand(1,$nick($chan,0))) | describe $chan passes the hot potato to %hotpotato. [ $+ [ $chan ] ] }
else { set %hotpotato. $+ $chan $nick($chan,$rand(1,$nick($chan,0))) } } } }
on *:NICK:{ var %lcv = 1
  while (%lcv <= $chan(0)) { if (%hotpotato. [ $+ [ $chan(%lcv) ] ] == $nick) { set %hotpotato. $+ $chan(%lcv) $newnick }
inc %lcv } }
on *:QUIT:{ var %lcv = 1
  while (%lcv <= $chan(0)) { if (%hotpotato. [ $+ [ $chan(%lcv) ] ] == $nick) { set %hotpotato. $+ $chan(%lcv) $nick($chan(%lcv),$rand(1,$nick($chan(%lcv),0))) | msg $chan $nick passes the hot potato to %hotpotato. [ $+ [ $chan(%lcv) ] ] }
inc %lcv } }
on *:PART:#:{ if (%hotpotato. [ $+ [ $chan ] ] == $nick) { set %hotpotato. $+ $chan $nick($chan,$rand(1,$nick($chan,0))) | msg $chan $nick passes the hot potato to %hotpotato. [ $+ [ $chan ] ] } }
on *:KICK:#:{ if (%hotpotato. [ $+ [ $chan ] ] == $nick) { set %hotpotato. $+ $chan $nick($chan,$rand(1,$nick($chan,0))) | msg $chan $nick passes the hot potato to %hotpotato. [ $+ [ $chan ] ] } }
alias stoppotato { describe $1 Stops the music... | kick $1 %hotpotato. [ $+ [ $1 ] ] Hot Potato Stopped on you | unset %hotpotato. $+ $1 }

Link Copied to Clipboard