Pianistu 59 800
CrazyGamer 43 200
Empress 55 300

When I do /mystats dthash 2 550 it returns:

Listing players - Category: 2 - Lower than: 550
CrazyGamer 43 200
empress 55 300
Road_kill 53 500

I been looking trough the code and since im not that good at it I cant find what I need to change to send it to someone with the text: Crazygamer is level 43 with Defense 200.

--

In the dialog im writing someone puts his offense + level. I want to store that in a hash file by On *:TEXT:*:?:{ if ($1 == 0555427347) { Msg $nick Added $nick with these stats: Offense $2, level $3, defense $4, etc, etc. | /hadd Dthash2 $8 $3 $4 (the $ wont be correct didnt look em up but it will store Irc nick given in dialog, Defense and level)

then when someone types !Getfarm I wanne do a checkup like this

if ($nick isin Dthash2){ //mylink dthash2 $hget($nick)+data (how:P?) msg $nick Available farms: //mylink dthash 2 $2(s2 being offense showed by the first mylink)
else { msg $nick Error: You havent registered or using a wrong nickname, register by downloading Tjirps script @ blablabla or change nick to giving Irc nick in the script }

So it checks up the $nick if its registered yes or no, then checks up nicks offense and compares it to defense from other players and then shows the players with a lower defense then his offense

I hope you get what I mean.

After I know that I just need to know one more thing but that I gonne try and figure out myself, cause you might think i am but i am not asking for whole scripts here, i did try to do it all myself

---
signatures own