Has it been tested to be secure? I don't know specifically of anyone who's done that. I had a brief private conversation with siyavash about it after the threads were locked during which he bragged about how many users were using it (55 in case you were wondering). When I made the point that many of them probably just downloaded it to either see if it did what he claimed or to test it for security reasons rather than to use it he replied with "They ARE using the app because the ssl verify service which it has shows it everyday!". Now, I don't know about you but on the face of it that sounds like the program is reporting usage statistics to him. Of course it's just a presumption based on that statement, I haven't used the application - it's possible it does this and notifies the user, or it's possible he didn't really get what I was saying and he was talking about something else. Or perhaps he just said it to try and prove me wrong. But has anyone actually checked that it isn't doing anything malicious or just 'sneaky' like usage reporting?

Spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and stupid comments are intentional.