Update....

I may know the problem now. I dont know if it is and wont know cuz i do not have the time to do a 3 minute swap, hehe, but read the following as this may be the answer-

When i had this Hd with win2k on it, it had gotten infected with at least 1 virus.

Then i took it out, made it slave on my other pc. Well, the pc it is having trouble with, the drivers for the Controller Card date back to 2001 and no other updates are available.

When running Western Digitals diagnostics test again, it said the HD was only 137GB even though it has 3 62 GB partitions on it!

I also like to add that the data corruption on the HD did not happen until after the HD was put into the other pc so that data corruption may not have been virus related.

I believe the controller card may be corrupting the HDs data.
It sounds good to me as i know this can happen.

I will only know after i go buy me some power splitters so i can hook it back up to my original pc and see if it fixes the problem after i reformat it again.

However, even when i do that, i need to reinstall win2k on the original pc since that pc is running win98 and this 200gb HD is a NTFS drive.