i think maybe your reading me wrong, im not saying it shouldnt be fixed at all, but what i am saying is more to the few ppl who seem to think an immediate fix is necessary, im sure you can understand when im saying i would rather wait till a next scheduled version than to have a bug fix released just to cover such a minor issue as this. As for the other related issues your rasing, please reread my pos, i was in NO WAY condoning the whole debating about who is from where. nor will i ever debate u on that topic as i personally feelits stupid and childish of u for one to insinuate that mirc is ignoring you just because your not american or english, i personally have no problem with anyon from other parts of the world, it seems ppl here from other parts of the world have problems with ppl from the UK and US. granted over this whole issue , A BUG IS A BUG and it should be fixed, but not such a small thing like this should there be a hasty release of the next version just to get this corrected. Now if u wanna open another thread and antagonize me into payment methods of mirc not being fair, well i say if thats what u wanna do, go for it. you just wont have my arguement to counteract, as really i think it isnt fair. I do agree you should have other means than are currently available to purchase it. Mirc is the largest and most popular IRC client around , it should have more international support, it should have more ability for translation and it should accept several forms of payment options accessable to more than just the US and UK. mIRC is setup like a company, yet it is actually more setup like it doesnt want International clients, piss poor business sense if u ask me. Now i really feel ive said all i need to say on this whole thread,topic,issue,personal strife u feel uve suffered at the hands of an american of englishman. For that i am sorry. But i wont appologize for my opinion, as i dont feel i personally am the reason your upset at these other ppl from countries not of your own.

D3m0nnet.com