Hrm you didn't understand my point, I told pheonix that notifying everyone using the current notify system and allocating their server as <note> parameters would make mIRC send WATCH commands with all the nicks, including irrelevant ones, to all the networks it connects, instead of WATCHing only the relevant nicks for the network being connected.

Let's say I have Joe, Jack, Lisa and Julie in my notify list. Joe and Jack have "UnderNet" as notify note. Lisa and Julie have "EFNet" as notify note. So, the point here is that the scripted notify system would show only Joe and Jack on UnderNet and only Lisa and Julie on EFNet.
Ok, the system would display things as intended, but mIRC doesn't really know these people are separated. The WATCH command would look up for all of them on both networks. That would be fine for small notify lists, but some people have a lot of notified nicks in their list, me being one of them. I don't know how much flooded I'd be using this, but I'm sure it would lag me a little, so I believe having a straight built-in system instead would be the way to go.

* cold edits his posts 24/7