I agree.

I believed that the reason behind the long delay in releasing this new version was because of the need to test everything new that was added and seeing that it didn't break everything else. I came to this assumption after having to test my own projects over and over to make sure things didn't break other things (common practice in the real world).

But there are too many things that do not work correctly in this new version, were the beta testers half asleep when they tested it? Perhaps Khaled should do a public beta version, so it can be tested by hundreds and thousands of people in real life situations, with real life data; just like many other programs. Although, I believe that version 6.1 IS a public beta version, because it is very likely that another 6.11 version will be out to fix the bugs in 6.1; it always seems to be like that. How about releasing 6.1a and 6.1b? Alpha version to the current beta testers (who in fact are alpha testers), and a beta version for the public. This would probably fixed some situations, because it'll tell people that it is a BETA VERSION so the odds of you running into bugs is likely (as what has occured in v6.1).

This is my two cents.

You won't like it when I get angry.