ak...

You don't sent 25 notices all at once. You send one notice to 25 people.

...and I thought of a way to do the multi users private chats. What's missing when you send a privmsg to a list of users is that the recipients don't get a list of recipients, just the sender. All we need to do then is when a message is sent to more than one person, add the recipient list to the message. "PRIVMSG bob,joe,sue sent to bob, joe, sue: hi"

The recipients that don't have the plugin will then be notified that the message went to multiple people, and the clients with the plugin will read the recipient list and know to put the message in a chat window containing all the people on the list including the sender.

To add someone to the conversation you could type a simple command that adds the person or even drag their name to the window you want to add them to. (might need to send some message notifying the other people that you did this so they'll automatically add the person to the window too) Should be more convienient for when you just want to add a 3rd person to a conversation than going through the whole create-an-invite-only-channel-and-invite-everyone thing.

What's this watch thing? I don't see that on the server I'm using.