Originally Posted by Epic
I don't know what could be causing this error. Perhaps due to the use in this code of some new functions/methods/identifiers/switches, etc., for example $unsafe(), which have not yet been invented and implemented for mIRC 6.35. Therefore, I strongly recommend that you no longer use such an old version of mIRC and make sure to update mIRC to the latest version. And from now on always use only new versions, because the old version may not only contain similar errors that may prevent the use of new modern scripts, but may also contain vulnerabilities that can be exploited by intruders, young hooligans, newbie "hackers" or experienced scripters and professional coders, who have fallen to the dark side >:-]

You can read and study the full list of updates to see how much has been done and changed since the release of mIRC 6.35: https://www.mirc.com/versions.txt

I tested this script on mIRC v7.75.

Ok. I changed with 7.75. It was the problem, old version. Everything perfectly work. Thanks to both Epic & Wims. And sorry. So if I want the new Bot to talk as Fernet and not the BotService, (its nick on Mindforge is Fernet), I only need to change Controllore with Fernet?
Thanks

Last edited by Fernet; 06/03/24 04:48 PM.