Heh, you ask why does this topic get a lot of activity, then you post a claim that the colors are fine. Colors are not a 'one size fits all', because if they were then nobody would care if the colors were all fixed constants for everything, and you wouldn't have a long list of color schemes in your pastebin. This next command forces all nicks in the nicklist to be 60 blue. (You can cancel this effect by repeating the command after deleting the '60'.

//var %i $nick($chan,0) | while (%i) { cline -m 60 $chan %i | dec %i }

Are you saying you have no idea seeing who the nicks are when the background is black? Well I guess I'm suffering from one of the variants of colorblind, because I can't read the nicks in color 60 without being very close to the monitor and then positioning off to the side. And that doesn't count the autocolor scheme including colors that contrast fine against black, but they look the same as each other, such as colors 14 and 94 used as random colors against black, but they both look like each other.

What are the RGB colors of this wonderful igloo scheme? I looked at your pastebin list of color schemes, but didn't find any of them named igloo smile