WOW....Thank you Epic, you are number 1. That code work exactly i means and want.

1. But how to deleted (removed) ban? I open atb_database.txt to remove the Ip in here, but i can't see any Ip.

2. [ID: NU4810] <=== Please change it to [id: numberOnly]

3. I creat atb_reason.txt and put some reasons on it (1 reason per line) but MyBot doesn't kick with random reason

4. Can you remove the icon in front of the reason for the kick? (☠ 🔨)

NOTE (IMPORTANT): In file atb_reason.txt i have 10 reasons from 1 to 10. If kick with random reasons from file atb_reason.txt: Example: if reason kick is reason2 and [id: randomnumber, example [id: 1234]] then next time auto kick with reason2 and [id: oldnumber 1234]. I thinks you make a code to save and remember ReasonKick and id number is the best way i guess :P

5. (New idea) If i type command: !b <Nickname> <reason> (Example: !b ChatNick Hello how are you today?) then MyBot will ban ip/host and kick with reason: Hello how are you today? [id: randomNumber,Ex:1234]. Next time this Ip/host rejoin room will be kicked with older reason anf kick id: Hello how are you today? [id: 1234]

6. Can you write code to check On Nick event.If Nick change ip/host then join room,and when change the Nick of kick above (the older Nick has been kick/ban before) will be banned ip/host and kicked with OlderReason and Older id number is: Hello how are you today? [id: 1234]

If i found an error i will tell you to fixed it. Thanks so much to Epic

Last edited by Robert; 02/05/21 05:48 AM.