You didn't mention which unicodes were causing that, but I guessed it had something to do with RTL, and sure enough it did.

It didn't seem to be a combination of characters, but the mere presence of adding any 1 of these to my test script immediately caused the wrapping to go away. It didn't matter whether I added it above or below the wrapped line, even if added to a line below the visible area.

And the wrapping stayed away, even when the character was deleted or removed with Ctrl+Z, and even after switching to view a different script or going to the aliases tab. This added-then-removed RTL character also prevented wrapping in any other Alt+R or Alt+D script which was viewed after viewing the script containing that RTL character while the editor remained open.

So far I've seen this happens with any 1 of codepoints 8207 and 8234 through 8238.

Another way to block the wrapping could be adding another kind of formatting when the script window opens. It looks like alt+R already adds indent formatting to non-indented lines and adds a $crlf to the final line if it's not there already, yet these changes don't trigger a save-on-exit in the absence of other script changes. As long as it didn't have any unintended consequences, perhaps another formatting change could be adding one of these RTL characters to the script as the window opens, then immediately removing it.

Since it seems to affect all script windows after viewing the one containing the RTL, it wouldn't need to be done with any loaded scripts except the active file when the editor opens.