Are the line numbers along the left margin and the line:column in the lower corner also coming from richedit?

I'm talking about the line length numbers in my post above. And to be clear, I'm talking about wrapped lines, not lines being physically split into two lines with a $crlf. If I create testscript.mrc containing the contents of this clipboard:

Code:
//clipboard -n alias wrapped_line $({) $crlf echo 3 -s line $!scriptline $str(long line $chr(32),400) line $!scriptline $crlf echo 4 -s line $!scriptline $crlf echo -a error $!scriptline $!len $crlf $(})

... the long line can wrap at various positions, depending on the combination of fontname/fontsize used in the alt+R editor. After pressing Ctrl+H to format the indents, if the editor font is Tahoma fontsize 10, the entirety of the long echo command fits on 1 line, and the lower-right corner reports the cursor position beyond the final 'e' is column 4046 of line 2. The sequential numbers to the left, the indicator in the lower corner, and Ctrl+G all agree that the error echo is line 4 of the script.

If I increase the fontsize to Tahoma 12, the display of the long line wraps to a 2nd row, and the 3 indicators report the error echo is now line 5.

If I increase the fontsize to Tahoma 24, the long line is wrapped to a 3rd line, and the 3 indicators all agree the error echo is now line 6.

Regardless of how the script is wrapped, the display in status window correctly reports both $scriptline's for the green line are 2, the red line is 3, and the identifier warning is caused by line 4.

When at least 1 long line gets wrapped in the editor, line numbers for everything below that point are reported as the wrong line, differing by the number of wrappings. Using Ctrl+G to jump to the line number reported by an error message causes the cursor to jump to the wrong scriptline, and the distance can depend on the font used by each user. To obtain the true script line causing an error message, the reported line N would need to be used in $read(path\scriptname,nt,N), assuming the file was not saved in .ini format.