Code:
//echo -a $os $version $beta $md5($mircexe,2) $file($mircexe).sig $alias(0) $script(0) $dll(0) $com(0)
2012R2 7.46 0589fe3d339c7f1fc213ff9e099f2c9f ok 1 11 0 0

For some reason, mIRC keeps crashing. Wouldn't surprise me if it's a script, but there is nothing to help me narrow down what could be causing it. The event viewer doesn't give anything helpful and nothing in the debug windows (showing all in/out activity) that gives a clue. All that happens is a pop up that says mIRC has crashed and to try to debug, close, or search for a solution online.

I am using this instance of mIRC on Twitch and am using the mTwitch scripts (core, groupchat, etc) as well as "jsonformirc" that is providing from the same place. Instead of unloading script by script until it stops crashing (which there are times when it will run for over 24 hours with no issues, other times under an hour), I was hoping for some way to narrow down what could be triggering the issue (script call/function) and try to approach it from that direction, to see if there is a way around it if it's not necessary for my use.