I'm glad i helped smile
The Numbers Before Or After The Words Are mIRC Colour Codes. I guess that in web text it's different and not visible and when you copy them from web they are not copied.
Now about the PRV Messages. The events that a private message triggers are:
On *:open:?:*: this event is triggered only when a query is opened
The event that triggers in all private messages is on *:text:*:?: which the known on text event but with a ? Instead of # . ? is for private msg , # is for channel
If you want the script to aline all messages you can change the event to on *:text:*:?: {
About the copy paste , i havent copied any code from here yet , but i will try it and let you know soon. I think it's not your problem only , it's probably something about the webpage format (or something like that) . So it would be better for all of us to use $chr(03) which is the same colour code but in ascii. The best way to do this is $+($chr(03),3) which is green. The number would be changed depending on the colour you want. So the colours will be visible and the code will be copied without format issuess

P.S Credits For This Script Go To Wims which First suggested a custom window smile

Last edited by OrFeAsGr; 09/02/15 03:37 PM. Reason: Added P.S :)