ok, a bit of backstory. when i first got mirc, i had version 6.2, everything was good in the land of irc. then i updated, cause i figured it was about time and i figured new features would be handy, so i updated to 6.34 which was the newest at that time. from then on, mirc has decided to crash on me with the standard windows error. upon seeking advice from a fellow irc user, i updated to 6.35. nope, problem still exists. so i uninstalled it after backing up scripts and whatever settings i could, and reinstalled it. low and behold, the problem still exists! so i come to you guys, i'd like this problem solved, as i've been unable to go in the #idle room i usually idle in, as the disconnects cost me more time than i gain. as time has gone on, the frequency of this problem has increased, if i remember correctly, it happened 3 times on the 13th.

that is a picture of the error message, i'm not sure what other information you need, but if you ask, i'll get what you need. please help, this is so seriously annoying frown

oh, and if this is in the wrong spot, please move it, it's not really a connection issue as i'm connecting to servers just fine and everything so i figured here was the best spot.

Last edited by evil_mumm_ra; 14/01/09 08:30 AM.