Thanks a lot... Never met anyone so helpful before. Highly, highly appreciated!

The short-words issue isn't important to me at all, as I'll probably just find another word combination that fits better. I got it all running and working now and it really does make life easier when you don't have to explain things multiple times. But this requires me to make multiple *.txt files, is there a way to make it use lines in a *.txt file? If the script is complicated, that's quite alright. I can always just stuff them into a folder for sorting purposes.

So, eh... I guess you wouldn't happen to know the code for a rather long and complicated seen script?

Seriously, I know this question is like pretty insane, but anyway here's the general layout on what I has on my mind. I'm not that into coding, so I'll use words out of context.

on ".seen WORD" (The seen script idea), reply with: WORD was last seen [RANDOM generated sentence from a list.]

Example:
SomeGuy: .seen Pikachu
Micah: Pikachu was last seen (Start) being eaten by Raptorjesus.

Where "being eaten by Raptorjesus" is on, for example, line 31 in a txt file. Is this possible at all? shocked I'll gladly make a new topic about it if that suits you better, _IF_ you know how to help.

Thanks again, sorry to ask so much. This one is only for a funny purpose, so it's not important. smile