Well i'm sure you are just ever so proud of yourself for annoying so many ppl to the point where they cant help but indulge in name calling and insults, which i am then forced to edit regardless of how much i agree with the sentiments expressed. You see, we try to act like civilized adults here, and voice our opinions without resorting to behavior such as you exhibited. Of course, we also try to educate ourselves so we dont start spouting nonsense.

First, the obvious: if you dont like mIRC, no one is sitting at your puter forcing you to.

Second: take some time to read thru the versions txts and help file

Third: "Post 6.00 mIRC was actually worth using, but sorry bro, since 6.00 ..."
"Post" means after , in other words, by saying "post 6.00..." you are saying versions after 6.00, which means the same thing as "since 6.00" so you are contradicting yourself and making no sense

Fourth: "rare and random" doesnt come under the heading of "continuous", and most assuredly not when they dont happen to every user all the time. Apparently you arent aware that other factors can influence how any software behaves.

Fifth: mIRC is NOT freeware... and i am not at all surprised that fact escaped you, since you give no indication of being the type of person who would have paid to register it.

Sixth: if you expect everything in life to be perfect and bug free you are in for a lot of disappointment. if you feel compelled to rant and insult what is (or you perceive is)flawed, or what isnt exactly as you want, then you need to buy a ticket to reality.

I try to not lose either my patience or my temper with ppl regardless of provocation or how much they deserve it. In future, unless you can post here with common courtesy, spare us your presence. If you need instructions on how to uninstall mIRC, ask in a windows forum.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet