If you have ever programmed something that needed time to either complete or update, you would understand how useless and annoying posts requesting release dates and/or updates are. New versions or finished versions of software will come out when they come out. Complaining doesn't help and just frustrates those involved. I've seen independent programmers stop releasing updates or just stop making the program if it's still being made because they got so sick of dealing with all of the complaints. Obviously, I don't expect Khaled to make that choice, but the point is that complaining about time is a waste of everyone's time. Be patient. There will be a new version when it is finished and fully tested, just like there has always been. You would complain more if Khaled released a buggy version just so that it's out quickly for those who are too impatient to wait. So just be patient and wait, like the rest of us.

As for on update per year, there's no reason for more rapid updates. Besides, the past few versions have come more quickly than that, I believe.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net