OK, you agree with paying for good software but you wont pay for software because it expects you to pay for it? Right. That's your opinion and, contrary as it may be, it's yours to have.

What I don't get is why mIRC should be "blacklisted" (blacklisted by whom?) because you don't agree with its methods of asking you to pay for the software. If you don't want to pay for it, you don't have to; if you don't like the nagging, you don't have to use mIRC. mIRC's attitude towards paying is extremely lenient. Most shareware will stop working after 30 days, and of course most software has to be paid for up front. I think it's pretty damn ridiculous to come here and spout bullshit about your childish notions of "I'm not paying for this because it asked me to". How nice it must be to sit up on your pedestal and make your self-righteous speeches against software developers who dared to expect you to pay for what they've provided.

I'm done now, I've got to go write an angry letter to my electricity provider. I used £50 of electricity last month and now they've gone and sent me a letter saying they expect me to pay for it! Those sons of bitches...

Spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and stupid comments are intentional.