This is 1 possibility to try:

Ive always found it difficult to use .txt files to evaluate a "bad" nickname on Join because you have to pinpoint the "bad" token in the $nick (ex: gay_101, No1_gay, 1_gay_1 etc.) in order for the $read identifier to evaluate a match in the textfiles' list of words.

mIRC must evaluate an exact match between the "bad" token and the .txt file word, or your kicker wont trigger.

Including the realname in this kicker adds another token search to conduct, making this type of kicker a bit messy to code cleanly.

So to avoid lengthy code heres what I would try:
Code:
 on *:JOIN:#: {
   if ($nick == $me) halt
   if ((gay isin $nick) || (gay isin $gettok($address,1,64))) { /kickbad $chan }
   if ((sex isin $nick) || (sex isin $gettok($address,1,64))) { /kickbad $chan }
}
alias -l kickbad {
  /ban $1 $address($nick,2)
  /kick $1 $nick Unacceptable Word In Nick/Ident.
}

This will kick any nickname or realname with the words gay or sex in them.

Try creating one script that has all the words you dont want in it, if you find a new word that youre not comforable with, just write a new line in the Join trigger for that token like gay or sex is above. Every line will resort to the single alias at the bottom if it evaluates to kick.

This script can be a mile long, with any words you can think of and still give you the instant trigger result youre looking for (vs. searching a .txt file., in which I have seen cases of over 15 thousand lines, and still have instant responses with my pc)

Good luck grin

Last edited by Scripto; 01/01/07 05:46 PM.

Scripto ---- Life is about the relationships. The correct code being: $replace($them,$you,$me)