Hi Im pretty new to this, but am slowly learning. the trouble is i need things now.... Probably i have them already but justd dont know how to access and change them.

1/ I need a way to be able to click on a nick. then be able to have a selection of replys available...I.E Nick Hello do you need help.
then maybe Click here for the link to the homepage
or similar replies
but i need to be able to add to or modify them.
......I believe the nick completer is similar but some of them seem to use fonts like white.andwe have a lot of chatspace types access us and they have white only...so unless i ctrl +k every time and i cant for the life of me find the place to change colors as a default blue or red..

2 Ban masks,, we would like to have a default list in numeric style ,,our ban mask list has a lot but based on the old stlye worded IPs and i read the asterix has to go else where...a list of 4 ranging from basic ban to relativly unbeatable would be nice..in numeric style. so we can click on nick and ban.

I do hope somone can help me and us out as we are trying to sop in some channels,,and have been dumped in at the deep end.

Thank you very much for your time