Thank you for your constructive though some what lame reply...if this is the standard of help available well just as well i do give up on this project.....and the founder is more than pleased he has some people who are even willing to give up hours of free time to help..... But you obviously know better than him..

obviously in your odd little world you dont see the need to try and improve and simplify things,,, and as i said i have a list of masks and yes i have seen others on the web...i want them as numerical ones on my script.... and if you bothered to read you would have noticed i wasnt asking for a nick completer in colour and i also said there may be somthing that will do what i require already on the script....and if i had the time to learn all the stuff to script my own i would have done it....but to make that time id have to give up doing the things i need the scripts for.....and who else could we get to do it for me .....YOU??? i dont think so your not qualified in the subject andnot knowledgable enough to answer hardly any of the questions that we get.