Quote:
Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any Windows updates you might need.

*** rtl8180.SYS - Address B9C098CD base at B9BF9000, Datestamp 3ecb351a

I would have just said "You have a faulty/bugged driver file for the RTL8180.SYS (i think thats a network card, but dont really know)"

However you seem to have done some checking, and it only occurs when u use an identifier as u said.

So speculating here, It sounds like it might be a buffer overrun in mirc, something that mirc checks for after each command, however becuase the /var %temp2 = $findfile is one command if you use internal identifiers, that buffer just floods up and overruns. How about u try using $nopath2( ) (see below) this maybe all thats needed, so mirc reaches out to a custom identifier, thus also tripping the safe guards to stop buffer overruns.
Code:
alias nopath2 { return $nopath($1-) }

I base this speculation on that it works if u do only one (buffer doenst over run), and that if u use custom identifiers it doesnt do it as well.

127.0.0.1 likely doesnt fail becuase despooling time is instant as its the same pc.