I'm curious how this would work. Would clients send requests to the server for access to the dialog, or would the server send to the client whether it asked for it or not? Is this like some sort of DCC DIALOG thing? Would lag be an annoying factor? I can see some obvious ways that something like this could be abused: for example, dialog request floods. I know that if someone could remotely open 5000 dialogs on my computer, I would be a sad Hrung. On the other hand, it is not so difficult to just write a proprietary, unified dialog, package it in a script, and have anyone trying to access the server use that. Either way, this isn't something that can exist on its own -- it would require scripting to make it work, even if it were built-in, so I can't see much use for having this included in the next mIRC, and indeed hope that it is not. Since there's no telling how long before the next version of mirc comes out, and when it does, what it will include, you might even lose interest by the time this kind of thing is possible. In the mean time, I'd suggest you get to work on that script.

If I knew now what I will know then... maybe things will have been different...