Quote:

this debate could go on to the fact it's illegal to record from the Tv, or the Radio, but i'm sure you've never done that have you?

actually, those examples it is not illegal to record from those types of media becuase they are considerd public access. anyways, i am in full agreement with two things in this thread.

1. the fact that too many people prematurely judge others, not just here but on all the boards whenever anything about fileserving (especially xdcc) issues/questions come up,people assume the poster is in violation of some copywright. if you don't want to assist then don't...

2.) these types of threads are old hat and never go anywhere.

and as a sidenote i forget now who had mentioned this but asking the poster about the content of the material that thier transferimg/receiving is really nobodys business imo. also, although understand that there are some keys words/phrases that will indicate and triger " RED FLAGS " to some, in those cases just don't respond if bothers you. because i don't know about anyone else but, as for me i get tired of scanning through useless posts/replies.

sorry, but i had to put my 2 cents worth in.