confused confused NEED Help in finding out why cIRC is so lamn i thought msn,and ebay was lamn for banding me for 6 months but mirc is the worst i posted something and i thought this is a place where people help people on any thing computer related good or bad Mentality deleated my posting because of what nothing and he probly would remove this one he probly has all kind of hacked stuff on his pc but dont want to help others i am no hacker thats y i needed help i think as long as i am not trying to flood the forum i should be able to post what ever computer related issues if some one can help me in changing this problem with mIRC please reply to this if they don't remove it like the virus issue i read about mIRC's irc.worm.gen virus trojan_____________________________________________<Rule Block Netspy Trojan horse"blocked communication local address: All local network adapters(1024).Process name is"C:\Program Files\mIRC\mirc.exe > They say it is nothing but y would norton say it is a trojan i think mIRC is tryin to install spy ware or addware on people computer slowly they tell u it is nothing but every time i connect to mIRC they try to download that on the pc confused confused confused